All course information resides online in myAntioch.
To access Class Schedules as a student, faculty or staff member:
- Go the the myAntioch website
- Click on the “Login” link at the top.
- Use your AUeID user name and password to login.
- Click on the “Student Menu” link.
- Click on “Search for AUSE Classes”
- In the “Term” dropdown menu, select the quarter for which you’d like to view classes
- In the “Academic Level” dropdown menu, select the level of study you’d like to view (e.g. Undergraduate, Graduate, etc.)
- In the “Subjects” dropdown menu, select the area of study for which you’d like to view classes (e.g. Psychology, Education, Whole Systems Design, etc.) If you want to view all classes offered, leave the “Subject” field blank.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom. A list of courses for that quarter, area of study, and academic level will be listed.
If you run into problems, contact the Help Desk, or call them at 1-866-662-0056.
For questions about specific courses, contact the Registrar’s office, your program office, your faculty adviser, or the course instructor.
Viewing Class Schedules as a Visitor
Visitors may browse course offerings in myAntioch by simply clicking on Guest Login. No log in is required.
More Information for Prospective Students
Timelines and University Policies
For registration procedures and timelines, other critical dates, enrollment and other university policies, visit the Critical Dates, Policies and Procedures page.