Antioch University Seattle has a small, friendly environment where staff and faculty offer students a personalized, rigorous education. Join us!
Antioch University is committed to providing a safe and productive learning and living community. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a financial credit and/or motor vehicle history check.)
Benefits of Working at Antioch
- Competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision insurance; immediate vesting in retirement benefits; and paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible hours
- Casual yet professional environment
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
- Regular opportunities to be part of a team and participate in campus life
Are you a student interested in work-study positions? E-mail the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com for details about these on-campus opportunities. Work-study students earn $12 an hour.
All applicants must fill out the Employment Application and Applicant Data Form. You can view, complete and print these forms with Word. Completed applications, applicant data form, along with your letter of application and résumé/CV may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity is one of Antioch University’s core values. It is the policy of the University not to discriminate against and to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification. We encourage you to review Antioch University’s Affirmative Action & Equal Employment Opportunity Plan for more information.
How to Apply
The Human Resources Office accepts applications, résumés or curriculum vitae and letters of interest for open positions only. (Please see list of required forms on this page.) Positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted on the posting. Only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted, either by phone or e-mail. Refer to the list above for the status of each search. The list is updated on a regular basis.
Current Open Staff Positions:
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Student Support Services Status of search: Open Until Filled. Internal candidates only.
- Administrative Assistant, President's Office (part time) Status of search: Open Until Filled
Current Open Faculty Positions:
- Core Faculty, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program Status of search: Interviewing
- Core Faculty, Couples and Family Therapy Program Status of search:Interviewing
- Core Faculty, Education (K-8 Literacy) Status of search: Interviewing
- Education Program Adjunct Faculty -- Special Call -- Learn more
Adjunct Faculty Positions Status of search: Ongoing