You can sort scholarships using different search criteria. Look at as many scholarship records as you like to determine if you are eligible.
How to Search For Scholarships
- Click on the checkboxes for those criteria(s) that fit you best.
- Select a Search Type — either “And” or “Or”. This will tell the database whether to display only those searches that fit all of your criteria (AND) or any of your criteria (OR). (Note: You will get a lot more search returns if you select “OR”.)
- Click on the search button.
- You will receive a list of search results.
- When you click on the name of each scholarship, you are linked to further information about that scholarship. Then click on the scholarship’s website address for more details.
- Search diligently and check back often. Scholarships change and new ones are added on an ongoing basis.
- Keep in mind most scholarships have December or June application deadlines.