Recognize Someone Special. Support AUS.
Tribute gifts are a thoughtful way to celebrate a birthday, wedding, new baby, graduation, or any special occasion. They also serve as a special expression of sympathy by honoring the memory of a friend or relative. Tributes or memorial gifts can honor someone you admire, respect, or want to remember in a meaningful way, such as an alumnus or alumna, a professor, an adviser, a mentor, a co-worker, a family member, or a friend who has made a special impact in your life.
Some examples of how members of the Antioch University Seattle family have made thoughtful tribute gifts:
- Instead of receiving wedding gifts, a recently married board member and his new wife asked that friends make a contribution to support scholarship funds at AUS.
- Following the death of her son, the mother of one of our graduates made a contribution in honor of a faculty member who had made a lasting impression on her child during his time at AUS.
- To honor the recent retirement of a long-time employee, staff and faculty at AUS made gifts in honor of their retiring coworker.
Tribute gifts are a wonderful way to honor someone because it shows that you want to support an organization that means a lot to them. Your tribute gift to AUS will be acknowledged with a card, letting the recipient (or their family) know that a donation has been made in their honor or memory. The amount of the gift is kept confidential and the tax deduction is yours.
How to make a memorial or tribute gift:
When you make your gift, please provide the name of the honoree, occasion or reason for the gift (optional), and the honoree’s address. In case the honoree has passed away, please provide the name and address of the family member who we should send a card to, as well as their relationship to the deceased.
Make your gift:
- Online by pressing the red “donate now” button. Please note: when filling in the web form, specify “memorial and tribute” as the reason you are donating today, and enter the honoree’s name and address in the comments box.
- By phone: Contact the Institutional Advancement office at 206.268.4114
- Or by sending your check with the honoree’s name and address to:
Antioch University Seattle
IA: Tributes and Memorials
2326 Sixth Ave
Seattle WA 98121