Graduate Certificates – MA Programs in Leadership and Change
• Ecological Planning and Design
• Integrated Skills for Sustainable Change
• Organizational Dynamics
• Sustainable Food Systems and Permaculture Design
• Systems Thinking and Design
This graduate center offers an integrated model of professional studies. The center’s certificate programs, consisting of six courses each, can enhance your ability to lead and manage change in your business, organization and community.
Degrees in management & leadership, whole systems design, organizational development, communication, and environment and community also are available.
The application process for degree programs and certificates is the same.
Application Deadlines *
|Fall 2014||June 15, 2014||August 15, 2014||Oct. 6, 2014|
|Winter 2015||September 15, 2014||November 15, 2014||January 5, 2015|
|Spring 2015||December 15, 2014||February 15, 2015||April 7, 2015
* To be considered for review, an admission application must be complete with all required materials, (transcripts, essays, recommendations, etc.). Complete applications are reviewed on an on-going basis. The Priority Application Deadline guarantees priority consideration for specific financial aid programs and scholarships, as well as, the earliest decision notification. Complete applications received after the Priority and Final application dates will be reviewed if space is available or may be deferred to the next available term.
- Admission essays
- Official transcripts documenting your bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- At least two years practical work experience relevant to your program of interest
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss your strengths and weaknesses as a graduate student
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Admission Essay Instructions
Submit a five-page, typed, double-spaced essay. Your essay should be thorough and detailed. It will serve as a writing sample and will help determine a fit between your goals and capabilities and the program.
In your essay, please include the following:
- Describe your personal, professional and educational history, and specifically address how these elements relate to your educational and career goals.
- Describe your ideas and expectations for your graduate program and how you believe Antioch’s program will help you attain your goals.
- Explain how your experience, skills and general competencies prepare you for graduate work, giving special attention to the admission requirements.
For information about our continuing education certificates, click here.
Need help with the application process?
Contact admissions for more information!