Complete the foundation of your future.
Completing your Bachelor of Arts degree at Antioch University Seattle will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and experience to transform your personal and professional lives and succeed on your career path.
Whether you are transferring from another academic institution or applying your life experience, we make it easy to integrate your prior learning in this special degree program.
Engage your passion for social, economic, and environmental justice in our innovative, hands-on, learner centered education, and become the change that is needed in your community and the world.
Learn about our collaborative and innovative BA Faculty by clicking here.
Key Program Features:
- Credit for Life Learning
- 180 credits to complete degree
- Transfer a minimum of 45 lower division credits
- Apply for Prior Learning Credits
- Financial Aid and Scholarships available
- Narrative Assessment instead of grading system
- Study Abroad. Learn more by clicking here
- Train in Liberal Studies Core Competencies
- Liberal Studies Seminar
- Diversity, Power and Privilege
- Inquiry and Research
- Competency Integration Seminar
- Field Study Experience
- Senior Synthesis Seminar
- Create a Senior Synthesis Project
- Choose from 6 Areas of Concentration
- Create your own Individualized Concentration
- Choose your own upper division elective classes
Visit a class to sample a taste of our BA Completion Program.
New Student Orientation will be on Thursday, September 17th in Room 200 from 2-5pm